Home Air Care is very important to many of us. This blog will focus on many aspects of this topic and will hopefully become a good resource for everyone interested in a healthy home environment. Humidity Control, Ventilation, Air Purification, Allergy Control, Air Conditioning, Heating.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hello And Welcome To Home Air Care

Welcome to my blog. Every few days I will be updating the content so check back often. I will try to provide quality information about all aspects of air quality control for home owners. Some of the topics will be Air Conditioning, Heating, Humidity Control, Air Quality, Energy and other topics yet to be determined.

http://www.home-air-care.com
http://www.go-solar.net

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here it is...which is more efficient central air-conditioning or a heat pump? I live in Tucson, Arizona so heating is really not a big issue. I think I have turned the furnace on twice since October. But hey AC is a biggie. I am looking at a 2300 sq ft home with R-19 for walls and R-50 in the roof. I am trying to figure out the most efficient way to cool it. Any thoughts?

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home